Dr. Sam A. Labib- Head Team Physician
- Head Team Physician, Oglethorpe University Athletics
- Consulting Team Physician, Georgia Tech Athletics
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Crawford Long Hospital and Atlanta VAMC
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Emory University
- Completed his Orthopedic Surgery Residency at McGill University (Montreal, Canada) in 1991
- Completed a Sports Medicine Surgery Fellowship at University of Western Ontario (London, Canada) in 1992
- Completed a Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship at the American Sports Medicine Institute (Birmingham, Ala.) in 1998
- Board Certified By the American and Canadian Orthopedic Boards
- Orthopedic surgery practice since 1991
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine - since 1999
- Nominated by his peers - Top Sports Medicine Doctors in Atlanta, Atlanta Magazine, August 2001
Jamie Hobart - Head Athletic Trainer
Jamie, a native of Hannibal, New York, graduated from Alfred University in 2013 with her Bachelor of Science in athletic training. She then attended Winthrop University, where she worked as a graduate assistant while pursuing her Master of Science in sport and fitness administration. Jamie is a board certified athletic trainer and is licensed by the state of Georgia. She and her husband now reside in Atlanta.
Ally Herrington, Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer
Ally graduated from Georgia College and State University in 2015 with a Bachelor of Science in athletic training. While there, she experienced working with Georgia College women’s soccer, Georgia Military College football, and several high schools. After graduation, she became the head athletic trainer for Mays High School here in Atlanta. She is currently pursuing her Master of Science in exercise science at Georgia State. Ally is a licensed and certified athletic trainer.